2009年6月21日星期日

Father's DAY~

Today is 21st of june
it's Father's day

ERM..
i think i need to say SORRY to my DADDY first
let he worry about me almost 20years jor
that's is really long time..
i feel i so useless
Even Father's Day i also can't go back to celebrate with he

NOW he already 52 years old jor
same age with malaysia= =
actually not too old la..
but dunno 3 more years he can retired already anot..
i try to earn more money as fast as possible
my target is more 3years i wan to have my company
mayb many people will say i was dreaming
but...if din have any dream
how will DREAM COME TRUE leh?
izzit?
but this is not only dreaming only
we will start to do it

Now i already have partners
actually my partners also almost same age wif i
but..
i will trust them
3 years..
3 years we must have our business..
hope we this 6 people will success lo~=)
Next week
we will start fighting

DADDY
please give me 3 more years
i will try my best to let u have a better life~

Happy FATHER'S DAY
DADDY
Thanks YOU~

没有评论: